Waterpik WP-662 Aquarius Water Flosser
- Our most advanced electric Water Flosser, with a compact and contemporary design
- Utilises a combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gum line where regular flossing can't reach
- Safe, gentle and perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets
- Features a two-pin plug for use with a UK shaver socket global voltage 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- 7 flosser tips, 10 pressure settings for gentle to maximum cleaning, 650 ml water reservoir for 90+ seconds of flossing time
With a new compact design, the Waterpik Ultra Professional Water Flosser WP-662UK in Black is an easy and more effective alternative to string floss, air floss, and interdental brushes. All it takes is 1 minute a day for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth. This electric Water Flosser provides new pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation and improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode). The convenient 1-minute timer with a 30-second pacer ensures thorough water flossing of all areas.
Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser
Our most advanced water flosser ever
Featuring a new compact and contemporary design, the Aquarius includes a Water On/Off switch on the handle, finger-tip easy pressure control, and push-button power with convenient LED mode display. The all new 1-minute timer and 30-second pacer take the guess work out of flossing.
Tested and trusted
Tested and trusted, it is the first product in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA). The Aquarius Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can't reach. All it takes is one minute a day for a cleaner, fresher, and healthier mouth. And it's a perfect oral irrigator system for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets.
Superior oral irrigator technology
A unique combination of dental water jet pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing, air flossing, and string flossing can’t reach.