TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands For Upper Body and Lower Body Exercise, Physical Therapy, Lower Pilates, At-Home Workouts, and Rehab, 6 Yard Roll, Green, Heavy, Intermediate Level 1
TheraBand Resistance Bands
For Rehabilitation and Strength Training
TheraBand Resistance Bands are the perfect tool for resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go. TheraBand elastic resistance has been proven to increase strength, mobility, and function, as well as reduce joint pain. Evidence-based exercise programs utilizing TheraBand bands help rehabilitate injuries, improve functional movements of older adults, improve athletic performance, and aid in treating many chronic diseases.
An Alternative to Weight Training
Ditch the free weights and try these simple to use latex bands that help build and tone muscles through positive and negative force on muscles and joints. The benefits of portability, weight, size, and cost of elastic resistance over dumbbells and other weights are unquestioned. Research has proven that TheraBands are equivalent to weights in multiple dimensions. A 2015 study indicated that pushups done with resistance bands are actually equivalent to the gold standard bench press.
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
- Special Heavy Green Bands are the sixth of eight levels of resistance and great for rehabilitation and higher level resistance, they offer 7.3 lbs. resistance and 25% increase from preceding color at 100% elongation and 10.2 lbs. at 200%