Russell Hobbs Cambridge 1.7 L 3000 W Kettle 20070 - Brushed Stainless Steel Silver Kettle
- Designed with a elegant brushed stainless steel outer casing with black plastic accents this kettle would look at home in any kitchen
- Having a large 1.7 L capacity translates as roughly seven cups of water boiled at a time and means you can get through large brew rounds much quicker
- A rapid boil zone indicator within the kettle allows you to fill just the right amount of water and boils one cup super-fast taking only 45 seconds
- The removable washable lime scale filter will keep your brew tasting amazing and is ideal for those living in hard water areas
- Suitable for both right handed and left handed users, the 360 degrees base means no matter where your new kettle lives it's always within easy reach
The Cambridge Polished Kettle from Russell Hobbs
The Cambridge kettle is a choice for the home or office. It is a classic metal kettle with a super-fast ‘rapid boil zone’ which means it can heat up a cup of tap water to boiling in just 45 seconds –really handy for those times when you could ‘kill for a cuppa’.
The kettle has a handy spout design so the water can be poured evenly into mugs and cups without spluttering and spilling all over your worktop.
It also has an internal water level indicator so you only need to boil just enough water 1, 2 or 3 cup volumes.
To keep your kettle clean and fresh, and free from limescale, it has a removable, washable filter that you can simply flip out, rinse through and pop back in. For a tasty cuppa every time, The Cambridge kettle is a choice and is a choice that won’t let you