NUK First Choice+ 150ml Bottle with 0-6mths Latex Teat (1 pack)
- Suitable for combination feeding - the extra wide lip support simulates breast feeding as closely as possible
- NUK Anti-Colic Air System minimises the risk of infant colic caused by the harmful swallowing of air, this also helps prevent the teat from collapsing
- Medium feed hole suitable for breast milk and formula
- Approved by the Oral Health Foundation for promoting healthy oral development
- 150ml baby bottle fitted with 0-6 months Latex Medium Feed Hole Teat and a sealing disc for leak-proof transportation
1. It encourages the sucking action which is important for current jaw development. To help with the birthing process, all babies are born with under-developed jaws. The mouth, tongue and jaw muscles are then developed by the natural sucking action used in breast-feeding, which makes the baby work for his feed. By developing these muscles correctly, there will be sufficient space for correct development of the teeth. It is this natural sucking action that the NUK teat mimics, so feeding from a NUK teat will encourage healthy oral development.
General: Only administer food and drink in the quantity and consistency recommended by the manufacturer. From 5 months, gradually change your baby over to a beaker. Do not expose the teat to direct sunlight/heat or leave in disinfectants (sterilising solution) for longer than the stated time as this can damage the teat. Preparation: When preparing feed, always follow the temperature specifications of the feed manufacturer. To retain vitamins and nutrients, the temperatures should not exceed 60C. Cleaning bottles, teats and accessories: Boil (sterilise) bottles, teats and accessories for 5 minutes before first use and clean and sterilise thoroughly before each subsequent use. When boiling, always check that there is sufficient liquid in the pan to avoid damaging teats and bottles (a boiling time of about 5 minutes is sufficient). Teats and bottles do not belong in the dishwasher - dishwasher detergents can cause material damage! When sterilising in a microwave oven use the NUK Microwave Steriliser. When using any other steriliser or sterilising solution, please follow the manufacturers directions. Store hygienically in a dark place.