Motorola MBP160 Audio Baby Monitor (White/Black)
- High sensitivity microphone on baby unit
- Volume control and visual sound level indicator
- Portable parent unit up to 300 m range without any audio distortion
- Eco mode make sure that the parent unit and baby unit are at least 1 metre away from each other
Using the MBP160
The Motorola MBP160 Digital Audio Monitor uses DECT interference free technology that offers a strong wireless connection, which means better range and less chance of missing something important.
The high sensitivity microphone will reassure you that you hear every clear sound coming from your child’s room, so you can be there when your little one needs you. You can adjust the volume of the sound to best suit your surroundings, so you can keep up with your little one.
- Position baby unit next to crib to monitor your baby.
- Place baby unit in your child's playroom to ensure they are safe.
Take your monitor with you around your home.
The long range of up to 300 metres means that you are able to take your parent unit around your home without any audio distortion. There is a sound activated LED alert on the parent unit, so you are able to visually see the loudness of any sound emitting from your baby’s room.
The belt clip on the parent unit lets you move around your home with ease. The out of range alert lets you stay connected with your little one as the alarm sound will give you a warning, even if you have large home.
The MBP160 has an integrated eco-mode so you never use too much power when plugged in to the mains. The low battery indicator lets you know whenever the parent unit is running out of power, so you can put it back on charge thanks to the rechargeable battery and continue using your monitor.
The parent unit has a standby power of up to 14 hours, giving you a more flexible pattern on your usage.
- DECT Technology
- Portable Parent Unit
- High Sensitivity Microphone
- Visual Sound Level Indicator
- 14 Hrs Standby
- Up to 300m Range
- Out of Range Alert
- Low Battery Indicator
- ECO Mode