Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 60g
- Kelo-Cote is a patented silicone gel, clinically proven to help smooth, soften and flatten scars; as well as relieve the itching, pain and discomfort associated with scars and reduce redness
- Kelo-Cote self-dries to form an invisible, breathable and waterproof sheet within 4-5 minutes, providing 24-hour protection with just 2 applications
- Suitable for use in adults and children, as well as those with sensitive skin (not UV)
- Recommended treatment is 60-90 days, and older scars may take longer; continue to use if improvement is still seen after the initial 90 days
- For 6 and 15 g tubes, cut top off plastic nozzle before use
Kelo-Cote is a patented topical silicone gel for the management and prevention of abnormal scars in the form of hypertrophic scars and keloids. Kelo-Cote gel self-dries within 4-5 minutes to form a waterproof gas permeable membrane that acts like an extra layer of skin. It helps soften, flatten and smooth raised scars whilst maintaining the moisture balance and elasticity of the adjacent skin. It also reduces discolouration, redness and associated itching, pain and discomfort of scars. Kelo-Cote can be used on flexures, joints and irregular surfaces as well as large scar areas. It can also be used in conjunction other treatment options such as pressure garments. Cosmetics and sun protection can be applied once Kelo-Cote has dried. Kelo-Cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel and Spray are intended for the management of old and new hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from general surgical procedures, trauma, wounds and burns. Kelo-Cote is suitable for use on children and people with sensitive skin (not UV).
Kelo-Cote advanced Formula Scar Gel is intended for the management of old and new hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from general surgical procedures, trauma, wounds and burns. Kelo-Cote is suitable for use on children and people with sensitive skin.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide
Ensure affected area is clean and dry, apply Kelo-Cote to the area as a very thin layer and allow to dry, apply twice daily. For Maximum effect, Kelo-Cote Gel should have 24 hour contact with the skin. Once dry Kelo-Cote can be covered with pressure garments, sun block or cosmetics. If Kelo-Cote has not dried within 4-5 minutes, you have probably used too much. Gently remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue. Recommended minimum treatment time is 60-90 days. Larger and older scars may take longer and continued use is recommended if improvement is still seen after initial 90 days. Tips for drying: Kelo-Cote's drying process is assisted by the temperature difference between the gel and the skin. To reduce drying time in hotter climates, keep Kelo-Cote in the refrigerator. In colder weather, use the low setting on a hair dryer to reduce drying time.
Please consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions. Any information provided on this website is simply general information about the product and is not a substitute or replacement for your doctor's advice.
1 Kelo-cote Gel 60g - Advanced formula scar gel