George Foreman 4-Portion Family Health Grill 18471 - Black
- Capable of cooking up to four portions of food this healthy grill is also quick and easy to clean due to a non-stick coating on the griddle plates
- George Foreman grills work by channelling fat and grease away from your food as it cooks, collecting in a separate removable drip tray
- A floating hinge means your grill will close around different types of foods regardless of thickness ensuring total coverage when cooking
- The handy 'ready to cook' indicator will illuminate when your George has reach optimum grilling temperature
- Multifunctional and fully flexible you can grill meat, fish and vegetables or maybe use it as a panini press/sandwich toaster the options are endless
George Foreman 18471
The George Foreman 18471 grill lets you cook all your favourite foods in a healthier way but in a fraction of the normal cooking time. By grilling from both the bottom and top simultaneously, food cooks over twice as fast, plus unwanted fat and grease is channelled away into the drip tray provided, for a much tastier and healthier bite. As one of the family grills in the range the 18471 will cook up to four portions at any one time as well as seamlessly adding style and sophistication to any worktop.
The George Foreman grill is a more energy efficient way of cooking your food when compared to an oven or even an oven grill. Cooking food from the top and bottom at the same time means that cooking times are more than halved.
- 1 x George Foreman 4 Portion Grill
- 1 x Removable fat and grease drip tray
- 1 x Instruction manual with recipe ideas
- 1 x Details of guarantee