Franklin M520 Global Translator 15 Language
- Spelling correction when entering
- Database for about 100 entries with password protection
- Clock with world time and alarm function
- Altogether over 1.6 million entries
- 18,000 useful phrases for travel, sorted into 13 thematic categories
- 150,000 keywords (10,000 per language), more than 1.5 million different types of diffraction
- Phonetic spelling correction for all European languages
- High-quality notebook design with extra-large six-line display and adjustable font size
M520 Global Translator
Electronic multi-language translation computer with keyboard and large display
The Franklin M520 Global Translator is a true translation genius, mastering 15 languages and converting common currencies and measures.
Best of all, unlike smartphones, the compact handheld computer does not rely on an Internet connection, so it works in remote regions of the world. Access more than 1.6 million dictionary entries with Franklin's Global Explorer M520 and also benefit from its ability to translate phrases.
The device can translate any of the included languages into any other language. The automatic detection of the diffraction form allows you to enter eg English "slept", the device recognizes "sleep" and translates to sleep. This gives you a much higher hit rate for unfamiliar words abroad - the feature is included exclusively with Franklin translators.
The built-in keyboard allows for quick typing and the phonetic spelling correction corrects typos for all European languages. For the pastime in between, five entertaining games are also installed. The display is particularly large, offers up to six lines at a glance and has an adjustable font size.
The Franklin Global Translator M520 is the right translator for you if you are looking for a universal talent for travel, leisure, school and getting started in a new language.