E-Cloth Kitchen Cloth
- 80 Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Made in US
- Non-scratch scrubbing pocket quickly and safely removes hardened messes using just water
- Kitchen cloth fibers attract moisture and oil and trapping dirt, grease, grime and remove over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
- For Best results use cloth dry on dampened surfaces to bring a smear-free, lint-free finish to windows, mirrors and all other shiny surfaces
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
- Proven to remove over 99% of bacteria from a hard surface using only water
A deeper kitchen clean with less effort. Includes: (1) Kitchen Cloth. The Kitchen Cloth has a unique non-scratching scrubbing pocket that gives extra cleaning power to stuck-on and dried-on messes. Using just water, the Kitchen Cloth offers perfect, chemical-free cleaning for all hard kitchen surfaces such as stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile and wood. Superior for general kitchen cleaning, any type of countertop (granite, formica, Corian, tile, stone, synthetic and laminate), stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, and other small appliances. Also, due to its electrostatic properties, used dry, is also an effective dusting cloth. It is recommended to use a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth after using the Kitchen Cloth for the perfect dry and buffed finish. These two cloths are sold together in the Kitchen Pack for a savings. It is true chemical-free cleaning. Using just water, e-cloths provide the best clean and are proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces. e-cloth bers attract moisture and oil, and the millions of bers lift and trap dirt, grease, grime, mildew and bacteria in the cloth. When cloths are rinsed and washed this material is ushed from the cloth. Each cloth is guaranteed for 300 machine washings. e-cloth is a registered trademark of Enviroproducts LTD, a UK Company Copyright 2014 TADgreen, Inc.
12.5"x12.5" Kitchen Cloth
Caring for Your e-cloth
Cloths can be machine washed with your regular wash using everyday detergent. Recommended to wash the cloths in Warm or Hot temperatures. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Cloths may be hung to dry or tumbled dry in the dryer do not use fabric softener.