Dr. Brown's HPA Natural Flow Milk Bottle Newborn Feeding Set
- Polypropylene, Silicone
- Positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding that is similar to breastfeeding
- Reduces feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- Vent system that removes air from milk maintains essential vitamins such as C, A and E
- Helps prevent fluid in the ear
- BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free
Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Baby Bottles are a tried and tested favorite with parents focused on helping their little ones experience happy feeding.
Helps reduce feeding problems
Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion
Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns.
- Fully-vented bottle design
- Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together
Benefits of Dr. Brown's Bottles
Yes it does. The Dr. Brown’s baby bottle features a internal vent system not found in any other bottle. Our bottle is fully-vented for vacuum-free feeding. We call this positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding, which allows babies to feed at their own pace. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar (not the silicone nipple) through the vent system, to the back of the bottle. Air bypasses the breastmilk or formula which means no oxidation of nutrients. In fact a recent university study determined that our Dr. Brown’s bottle helped to preserve levels of nutrients like vitamins C, A and E. (See the website for more details).