Brita On Tap Faucet Filtration System - White
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: This complete Brita water filtration system attaches directly to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner and better tasting and in seconds. Fits standard faucets only. Does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets.
- REDUCE CONTAMINANTS: This system reduces lead, chlorine taste and odor, asbestos, benzene, and trichloroethylene as well as features an extra layer to trap sediment. *Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful green and red light lets you know when your filter is working and when it needs to be replaced.
- REDUCE WASTE: 1 Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing up to 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles.
- 3 SPRAY OPTIONS: Filtering made easy with an on and off filtering switch and 3 spray options: filtered water, unfiltered water, and unfiltered spray. *Fits all standard faucets except pull out and spray style faucets.
he convenient Brita on-tap faucet filtration system not only saves space, but also uses a long-lasting filter—providing great-tasting, cleaner water straight from your tap. Available in chrome or white finishes, the system attaches easily to your faucet in minutes without any tools necessary. Brita’s faucet filter reduces chlorine, lead and other impurities from your kitchen spout.
Brita's faucet filtration system reduces contaminants that can often be found in tap water.
This Brita faucet filtration system is available in chrome and white finishes.
Good for You
Enjoy great-tasting, cleaner water for pennies per gallon. In addition to being certified to reduce copper in tap water, this Brita filtration system also reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. (Although the substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.) That translates into healthier and higher-quality water for hot and cold beverages. It’s even baby friendly—Brita-filtered water provides improved drinking water for women during pregnancy and can also contribute to better formula for infants.
Additional benefits also include waste reduction, since there are no plastic bottles to throw away or recycle.
About Brita Water Filtration
A tall glass of water can help you feel better and stay healthier. Brita believes it should taste good, too. That’s why their filters are designed to reduce the common impurity chlorine, often found in tap water. Use Brita-filtered water for cooking, coffee, tea, plants—and even for your thirsty pets.
It all started in 1966, when West German entrepreneur Heinz Hankammer set out to fulfill his vision of optimizing normal tap water. He began production under a pear tree in the family’s garden, affectionately naming the company after his daughter, Brita. More than 45 years later, Brita is now considered a world market leader of home water filtration products.