Bluezoo The Original Hair Removal Hard Wax Beans - Lavender, 100g
- BLUEZOO - THE ORIGINAL HARD WAX BEANS - Save Time and Conveniently Remove unwanted hair with longer lasting results
- IDEAL HAIR REMOVAL FOR YOUR ENTIRE BODY - Brazilian, Bikini, Chest, Legs, Arms, Face, Armpit and Full body - No waxing strips or paper required
- EASY TO APPLY - Heat the pellets to 42C/107F and stir using a spatula. Wait 5 minutes and spread the wax on the desired area in the direction of the hair growth (wax heater / warmer optional)
- TOTALLY SAFE, PAINLESS & EASY TO REMOVE - Tear off the wax from your skin by hand after the wax beans have cooled down and become hard - Voila! You just removed all of your hair!
- 100% NATURAL - Brazilian wax Ingredients with a natural lavender smell, produced from high quality Lavender Pollen, Rosins, Nourishing Coconut Oil & Bees Wax
BLUEZOO - THE ORIGNAL HARD WAX BEANS
Our premium low melting point waxes are produced using a blend of high quality rosins, nourishing coconut oil, & bees wax.
BLUEZOO Adopts only natural and pure ingredient to ensure your safety & ease of use. It is completely harmless for your skin while removing hair.
Without any waxing or hair removal strips or paper, using BLUEZOO Hard Waxing Beans is the most convenient solution for easy and optimal hair removal today!
BLUEZOO Hard Waxing Beans have a Low melting point, are high in moisture and dry extremely quick to provide a quick, comfortable and painless procedure.
BLUEZOO adds soothing ingredients which naturally alleviate, nourish and aid in physical hair removal for all skin types - minimizing skin irritation if you might be slightly sensitive to wax or hair removal procedures.
The BLUEZOO Secret formula is produced based on intensive research on hair structure - and results in longer lasting results. Enjoy long lasting results with BLUEZOO - The Original Hard Wax Beans.
How To Use BLUEZOO - THE ORIGNAL HARD WAX BEANS
Heat BLUEZOO Hard Waxing Beans in a regular wax heater, glass bowl, microwave or over hot water and heat to working temperature - 42C/107F -
If the temperature of melted wax is lower than 42C/107F, it can NOT remove hair. However, Be careful NOT to overheat for your skin!
Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of wax onto the desired area against the direction of hair growth.
Allow BLUEZOO Hard Waxing Beans a short period of 5 minutes to cool and then holding the skin tight, remove the wax in a firm motion against the direction of hair growth by hand.
How To Melt BLUEZOO - THE ORIGNAL HARD WAX BEANS
Method 1: Use a wax warmer, this is the easiest way to melt the hard wax
- or -
Method 2: Put some wax beans in a small bowl (that you will never use for anything else), and place that bowl in a pan or pot with boiling water. Be careful not to get any water on the wax
Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Hydrogenate Rosinate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, c30-45 Alkyl Methicone.
Brazilian, Bikini, Chest, Legs, Arms, Face, and Full body
Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
Keep away from Children.
Do not apply on mucus tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, sunburns or inflamed area, post surgeries areas on Renova or RetinA users.
1 x Hard Wax Beans 100g (Purple)
Always test the temperature of the wax before pouring it onto your body!