Beurer HK 25 Heat Pad
- Automatically switch off after approximately 90 minutes
- Electronic temperature control with Beurer Safety System
- Three temperature settings (range: 50 - 75 &dec; C)
- Removable, washable cotton cover
- Three-year manufacturers guarantee
The Beurer HK25 Heating Pad is designed for warming the human body. It allows you to apply targeted warmth to the area of the body that you would like to heat. Heat promotes the circulation of blood in the treatment area, bringing oxygen and nutrients in the blood to help the area self-repair and also helps to relax sore, tired muscles.
This heat pad has a safety system. This electronic sensor technology prevents the entire surface of the heating pad from overheating by automatically switching off in the event of a fault. If the safety system switched the pad off automatically as a result of a fault, the temperature display on the unit is no longer illuminated even when the heating pad is switched on.
The fastest way to heat up the heating pad is to first set the switch to the highest setting. A lower setting can be selected later if required.
Three temperature settings
- Level 0: Off
- Level 1: Minimum heat (50 - 55 °C)
- Level 2: Medium heat (60 - 65 °C)
- Level 3: Maximum heat (70 - 75 °C).
To avoid soiling or damaging the heating pad, Beurer recommends using a fabric cover, particularly when applying essential oils and ointments. The cotton cover of the heating pad can removed and washed.