Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager
Keep your connective tissue in top shape with the effective massage of the cellulite massager promotes circulation in the skin layers, giving you noticeably firmer skin.
- Cellulite massager for noticeably firmer skin, increases circulation deep through tissue layers
- Reduces fatty deposits which cause unsightly bumps and unevenness under the skin
- Boosts collagen production to keep skin plumped and minimise the 'orange peel' appearance
- 2 intensity settings and a flexible design featuring an ergonomic adjustable handle
- Easy-to-use & affordable alternative to salon treatments to reduce cellulite
- Mains-operated (Input: 100-240 V ~50/60 Hz)
- 336 g (total weight)
Cellulite is an unappealing dimpling effect of the skin that can affect thighs, upper arms and bottoms. Cellulite occurs when fat cells expand upwards - this is the 'orange peel' or bulging effect which causes the typical dimpling on the skins surface. We know that visiting spas and beauty salons for remedial treatment can be time consuming and very costly, so what is the solution? Used together with regular exercise and a balanced diet, the Beurer CM50 Cellulite Massager is circulation-enhancing massager that can result in a marked improvement to existing cellulite. The CM50 has a powerful motor that provides a strong kneading massage, this complex movement allows the connective tissue to be massaged, increasing circulation together with improved lymphatic flow. With the kneading function, the Beurer cellulite massager replicates the hand movements of a trained salon-style cellulite massage. The Beurer CM50 is the ideal home-treatment, whether you' need a solution to existing cellulite or you just want to keep that 'orange peel' skin at bay.
1 x CM50 User manual mains adaptor