Beurer Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - BM 40
Beurer BM 40 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor features XXL Display for easy reading.
Beurer BM 40 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use fully automatic blood pressure monitor with extra-large LCD display.It features the WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator and Arrhythmia Detection Indicator.
Beurer BM 40 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor has 2 memory channels each with 60 memory spaces and it is, therefore, perfect for regular use by 2 people. The monitor stores 60 last blood pressure measurements on both memory channels.
The LCD display is extra-extra-large (83 x 54 mm) for easy reading even by people with compromised eyesight, such as elderly people and others with poor vision.
Battery powered, the Beurer BM 40 uses 4 x 1.5 V alkaline AAA batteries. Automatic switch off function ensures battery power is conserved.
Beurer BM 40 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor specifications
- Method of measurement: Oscillometric, non-invasive blood pressure measurement on the upper arm
- Display: Extra-extra-large LCD (83 x 54 mm)
- Range of measurements: Pressure 0 – 300 mm Hg; pulse 30 – 180 beats/minute
- Accuracy: Systolic +/-3 mm Hg; diastolic +/- 3 mm Hg; pulse +/- 5% of the displayed value
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory places
- Dimensions: 119 x 109 x 60 mm
- Weight: circa 257 g
- Cuff size: 22 – 35 cm
- Operating temperature: + 5⁰ C to + 40⁰ C, < 85% RH
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries (LR06)
- Battery life: Approximately 250 measurements
- Power save: Automatic shut off