Babymoov Lovenest Original Baby Pillow and Head Support, Pink
- Created and patented by a French paediatrician to prevent flathead
- Breathable fabric: Ideal to ensure the good ventilation during baby's sleeping
- Fits any bed, bouncer, carrycots and pushchairs
- Can be used from birth to 4 months
- Available in different colours
- Lifetime warranty
- Paediatrician designed baby pillow and head support to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly)
Developed by French paediatrician Dr.Manuel Maidenberg, the Lovenest is an ergonomic head support that keeps babys head nice and round. Its angle of incline and special shape are suited to the shape of an infants skull (much more elongated than an adults), while at the same time ensuring an even distribution of pressure across babys head. The Lovenest also offers real support without restricting freedom of movement. It can be used from birth, in a lounger, carrycot or pushchair.
Since its creation in 1997, Babymoov has always made innovation the key element of its growth, with one aim: to create increasingly innovative products that make the life of young parents easier. Its unique creative approach, Live Open Innovation, makes usage a central component of product development products that are created with the very best experts: mums!
Immersion days with parents, meetings with mums, GoPros worn by our tester parents, consultations with specialists (professionals in early childhood) and Babymoov's crche observatory all provide opportunities to watch and gain insight into the everyday life of babies and their parents.