Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant
- Fragrance Free
- Tear Free
- Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin Due to: Rashes, Eczema, Poison Ivy/ Oak/ Sumac, Insect Bites
- Accepted National Eczema Association
- Same Great Product, New Name!
Combines natural oatmeal with a special moisturizer to soothe and relieve dry, irritated skin
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment is made with natural colloidal oatmeal-a long recognized ingredient that relieves dry, itchy and irritated skin. In this unique Aveeno formula, colloidal oatmeal is combined with a special moisturizer and milled into an ultra-fine powder. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath. After bathing, your baby's skin becomes softer and smoother, and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved.
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment works as a natural cleanser and cleans the skin without soap. Surface soils adhere to the ultra-fine colloidal oatmeal particles and gently rinse away. The special emollient leaves skin moisturized. And it's hypoallergenic so it's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.
The Aveeno brand is Pediatrician recommended.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
For dispersal in water:
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
For use as a soak in a bath:
- Slowly sprinkle one packet in an infant tub filled with warm water. Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled on the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin