Braun ThermoScan PC 100 Probe Covers Replacement Lens Filter
- Designed for use with Braun IRT and Welch Allyn Thermoscan tympanic thermometers.
- Can help prevent cross-infection.
- Fit Braun IRT and Welch Allyn Thermoscan thermometers, including: Welch Allyn Pro 3000, Welch Allyn Pro 4000, Welch Allyn Pro 6000, Braun IRT4520 Thermometer
Braun Disposable Lens Filters For accurate, more hygienic temperature reading
Babies and children can suffer from fever frequently throughout the year, and parents will usually take their child's temperature several times during each bout of fever, depending on how unwell the child feels. It's therefore important that the lens filter on the temperature sensor is replaced every time a reading is taken. Braun disposable lens filters enable hygienic use without having to clean or disinfect the sensor and virtually eliminate contamination passing from one person to another. What's more, fitting a new Braun lens filter each time makes sure that dirt or ear wax doesn't build up and clog the filter membrane, which could lead to inaccurate temperature readings.
Only Braun lens filters fit properly and give accurate results
What's more, Braun lens filters are purpose designed to fit the Braun range and give professional accuracy. Braun certified disposable lens filters are also BPA and latex free for safer use. So, look for the Braun logo on each lens filter to guarantee that you get the most accurate results and peace of mind. Genuine Braun product will not be shipped in non-branded white Braun packaging or marked 'Not For Re-sale', you should only receive product in packaging as shown above.
Here's how to use and change the lens filter each time:
- Place a new lens filter on the thermometer tip before each measurement
- Take the temperature with lens filter fitted on the thermometer tip
- The temperature will be shown on the display
- Press the button below the thermometer tip to eject the used lens filter after each temperature measurement
As used by medical professionals
Thanks to its patented pre-warmed tip technology, doctors and paediatricians rely on the Braun range of ThermoScan thermometers for professional accuracy.
- For hygienic use without having to clean or disinfect the sensor
- Virtually eliminate cross contamination
- Prevent dirt or ear wax building up
- Purpose designed for Braun thermometers unlike generic products
- BPA and latex free
- For maximum hygiene and accuracy replace after every temperature reading