A mother knows best, therefore, you'll know if something made was special and for the best interest of the young ones if it was carried out by a mum, to begin with, like the Childs Farm Collection. All of their products undergo extensive clinical safety testing and controlled, independent home user trials on newborns and children with medically diagnosed infantile eczema to ensure they can be used safely on babies and children with all skin types. Childs Farm award-winning products are so mild, they are even suitable for newborns.
As always, MegaHealthMart strives to bring another award-winning British brand at the tip of your fingers for every household to enjoy. Don’t let kids miss out on bathtime fun if they have eczema prone or sensitive skin. Check out these range of selections available now all at very affordable prices only here at MegahealthMart!
- Toiletry brand suitable for children with sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Childs Farm is one of the very few babies and child ranges to do clinical safety testing - a managed and controlled test procedure carried out by an international research company so that all results are universally recognized - speaking of going above and beyond the rigorous EU guidelines and regulations for the cosmetics and toiletries industry.
- The results of the test are then analyzed by a dermatologist and a pediatrician. If both these doctors believe the results satisfy their strict criteria, they confirm their approval and we are able to claim the products are:
✓ dermatologically approved
✓ dermatologically tested
✓ pediatrician approved
✓ clinically tested
✓ suitable for eczema-prone skin
✓ suitable for newborns
✓ kind to skin
✓ mild for skin
✓ safe for skin
- The whole range was tested on 100 newborns aged 0-3 months and 100 babies aged 3-18 months with medically diagnosed infantile eczema.
✓ 96% of parents said they would recommend the baby range to other parents of young children (aged 3-18 months).
✓ 100% of parents said they would recommend the baby moisturizer, baby wash and baby oil to parents whose baby or child has eczema.
✓ 86% of parents would recommend the Childs Farm range to other parents whose baby or child has eczema.
✓ 100% of parents said the products in the baby range caused no irritation to their baby’s skin.
✓ 88% of parents preferred Childs Farm fragrances to their usual brand.
✓ 83% of parents would buy Childs Farm instead of their usual brand.
- Over 98% naturally derived ingredients, free from parabens, SLS, mineral oils, and artificial colours.
- Enjoyable to kids and fun to use.
- Suitable for adults, too!
The content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only and not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professionals regarding any medical or health-related concerns or treatment options. Information on this blog should not be considered as a substitute for a healthcare professional's recommendation. The claims made about specific products throughout our blog are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.