Water is life, and no one can contest that. On an average, one filter of Brita saves around 300 plastic bottles from being used and thrown out. This ecologically-responsible and innovative product compels you to switch over from bottled water to healthy tap water that is available for free. Every household would want to secure safe drinking water. Brita - an internationally renowned brand for its expertise in the field of drinking water optimization - offers this security and yet has a competitive price. On top of that, it has a wide range of selection that will fit your taste and needs. It is one of the must-have items in every home.
With MegaHealthMart, you can purchase Brita Marella 2.4L Water Jug with 3 Maxtra Filters of your chosen color for only S$69.90. This offer is up to 30% cheaper from regular retail price and other sellers out there!
- Brita Marella Water Jug starter pack includes 3 Maxtra cartridges (good for 3 months)
- Full flavor, clearer, and better-tasting tea and coffee, and ideal for cooking healthy food.
- Prolongs domestic appliance life by preventing limescale build up.
- Economic, Convenient, and Portable.
- It is equipped with an easy flip top lid system - single handed filling without removing the lid.
- Electronic cartridge change display: BRITA MEMO on the top that will remind you to change the cartridge once a month.
- The MAXTRA flow control ensures the perfect filtration time for best results for optimum removal of chlorine, limescale, and impurities.
- It comes in a stylish design, durable, and has a broad variety of fun and trendy colors designed to perfectly complement any modern kitchen.
- Durable, premium quality and free from toxins (free from Bisphenol A (BPA) - that could leach into the water) and are tested by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) for safety and wetted contact.
- The pitcher lids and filter housings are made of Polypropylene plastic.
- The reservoirs and pitchers are made either from NAS (a Styrene based plastic) or SAN (Styrene Acrylonitrile).
- The soft-touch handles are made from an elastomer called Santoprene (not to be confused with Latex or Neoprene).